Scheduling, Cancellations , No Shows
- We recommend reservations be made up to two weeks in advance for day spa packages. The earliest you do it will give you more chances to get the day and time you prefer, and less chances of gaps between services.
- We reserve the right to require a credit card or Gift Card number to hold your reservation.
For Individual Reservations:
- 48 Hour Notice is highly appreciated.
- There is a 24-hour cancellation policy. If you must cancel, please call at least 24 hours in advance. Late cancellations and "no shows"
will be charged the full price of scheduled services (to credit card or gift certificate balance).
- For 3 to 5 persons, less than 2 days notice and/or no show will result in 100% of your reserved services.
- For more than 5 persons, less than 3 days notice and/or no show will result in 100% of all your reserved services.
- We will require at least one credit card for group reservations. If a member or members of the group fail to show for their appointment(s), the credit card(s) on file will be charged for the total of these services.
- Prior to your appointment, we send an email reminder, and we call to the phone number you provide. To avoid losing your appointment you
must reconfirm either by email or by phone.
- Why the no show fee? Treatment time is specially reserved for you. If you fail to show for your appointment it will leave an empty time slot for our technician, and it prevents others from enjoying those services at that time.