It's critical to follow these measures following the treatment to ensure optimum comfort and skin care benefits:
- Stay out of the sun for at least 24 hours. If you must go outside following the operation, use a big hat and sunscreen with an SPF of 50 or higher. Hyperpigmentation can be caused by excessive sun exposure.
- Do not wash your face for 8 to 12 hours following the treatment, since this can cause the effects to fade. This includes taking a hot bath, going to the sauna, and inhaling steam.
- Only use the items that your skin care specialist recommends. In the first few days following your microneedling treatment, it's critical to utilize soothing products; any harsh products should be avoided for four days thereafter.
- For one week following treatment, avoid using AHAs, BHAs, glycolic, salicylic, exfoliants (physical or chemical), Vitamin A, and Vitamin C.
- After the treatment, it's common to have pink and potentially puffy skin. It is crucial to keep the skin moist while it heals to avoid excessive peeling; nevertheless, some flaking is typical. Please utilize the items prescribed by your skin care therapist for the first three days (we have included small samples for after care).
- For long-term outcomes, a series of microneedling treatments is suggested. If you buy four or more, we'll offer you a 10% discount.
Please contact us if you have any questions. We will gladly assist you.