Pia Esthetics Day Spa
Our Spas provide expert waxing, skin care, massage and nail care services in an elegant, yet cozy atmosphere.
Information Collection and Use
Pia Esthetics is the owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. we collect information from our users at several different points on our website.
We request information from the user on our order form. The user must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) but NO financial information. This information is used for Shipping purposes and to fill customer's orders. If we have trouble processing an order, this contact information is used to get in touch with the user.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Web site.
This website takes every precaution to protect our users' information when users submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and off-line. All of our users' information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices. If you have any questions about the security at our website, you can send an email.
Notification of Changes
We do not email you once you opt out
We at Pia Esthetics hate Spam as much as you do. If you wish to receive information and other deals from us please sign up for our newsletter. We will never sell your email address to another company for any reason. If you decide to opt out, please click the link below the email you received and you won't receive emails from us.
Why did you receive our emails?
If you received a mailing from us, our records indicate that (a) you have expressly shared this address for the purpose of receiving information in the future ("opt-in"), or (b) you provided your email to us in one of our locations, on an event we were part of or through our website. We respect your time and attention by controlling the frequency of our mailings.
If you received this email by mistake or if you no longer wish to receive our emails, please accept our apologies; you can [ unsubscribe ].
How can you stop receiving email from us?
Each email sent contains a link to unsubscribe immediately from future emails: [ unsubscribe ].
How we protect your privacy? We use appropriate security measures to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of data used by our system.We will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information with anyone for their promotional use without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law. Information submitted to us is only available to employees managing this information for purposes of contacting you or sending you emails based on your request for information, and to contracted service providers for purposes of providing services relating to our communications with you.
Web BeaconsWhen we send you emails, we may include a web beacon to allow us to determine the number of people who open our emails. When you click on a link in an email, we may record this individual response to allow us to customize our offerings to you. Web beacons collect only limited information, such as a cookie identifier, time and date of a page being viewed, and a description of the page on which the Web Beacon resides (the URL). Web Beacons can be refused when delivered via email. If you do not wish to receive Web Beacons via email, you will need to disable HTML images or refuse HTML (select Text only) emails via your email software.
DATA RETENTION POLICY
Pia Franchising LLC seeks to ensure that it retains only data necessary to effectively conduct its program activities and work in fulfilment of its mission.
The need to retain data varies widely with the type of data and the purpose for which it was collected. Pia Franchising LLC strives to ensure that data is only retained for the period necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected and is fully deleted when no longer required. This policy sets forth Pia Franchising LLC’s guidelines on data retention and is to be consistently applied throughout the organization.
This policy covers all data collected by Pia Franchising LLC and stored on Pia Franchising LLC owned or leased systems and media, regardless of location. It applies to both data collected and held electronically (including photographs, video and audio recordings) and data that is collected and held as hard copy or paper files. The need to retain certain information may be mandated by federal or local law, federal regulations and legitimate business purposes, as well as the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Reasons for Data Retention (why we collect data)
Pia Franchising LLC retains only that data that is necessary to effectively conduct its program activities, fulfill its mission and comply with applicable laws and regulations.
Reasons for data retention include:
· Providing an ongoing service to the data subject (e.g. sending a newsletter, publication or ongoing program updates to an individual, ongoing training or participation in Pia Franchising LLC’s programs, booking appointments, online purchases, reminders, etc)
· Compliance with applicable laws and regulations associated with financial and programmatic reporting by Pia Franchising LLC to its funding agencies
· Compliance with applicable labor, tax and immigration laws
· Other regulatory requirements
· Security incident or other investigation
· Intellectual property preservation
Pia Franchising LLC seeks to avoid duplication in data storage whenever possible, though there may be instances in which for programmatic or other business reasons it is necessary for data to be held in more than one place. This policy applies to all data in Pia Franchising LLC’s possession, including duplicate copies of data.
What Do We Collect?
In order to access our online booking system, we collect the following information:
Name, Last Name, email address, Cell phone.
If you decide to make an appointment, we collect the following information:
Billing Address, Credit card information. We do not store payment information in our servers. It is stored on our payment processing company's servers and accesible via tokens, and only valid for the store you visited.
- Website visitor data will be retained as long as necessary to provide the service requested/initiated through the Pia Franchising LLC website.
- Event participant data will be retained for the period of the event, including any follow up activities, such as the distribution of reports, plus a period of 5 years or until participant opts-out;
- Program participant data (including sign in sheets) will be retained for the duration of the grant agreement that financed the program plus any additional time required under the terms of the grant agreement.
- Personal data of subgrantees, subcontractors and vendors will be kept for the duration of the contract or agreement.
- Recruitment data, including interview notes of unsuccessful applicants, will be held for 5 Years after the closing of the position recruitment process.
- Consultant (both paid and pro bono) data will be held for the duration of the consulting contract plus 5 Years after the end of the consultancy.
- Board member data will be held for the duration of service on the Board plus for 5 Years after the end of the member’s term.
- Customer (in store) data will be held for 6 Years after the last appointment, or until customer requests it.
- We do not store payment information in our servers. It is stored on our payment processing company's servers and accesible via tokens, and only valid for the store you visited.
Data destruction ensures that Pia Franchising LLC manages the data it controls and processes it in an efficient and responsible manner. When the retention period for the data as outlined above expires, Pia Franchising LLC will actively destroy the data covered by this policy. If an individual believes that there exists a legitimate business reason why certain data should not be destroyed at the end of a retention period, he or she should identify this data to his/her supervisor and provide information as to why the data should not be destroyed. Any exceptions to this data retention policy must be approved by Pia Franchising LLC’s data protection offer in consultation with legal counsel. In rare circumstances, a litigation hold may be issued by legal counsel prohibiting the destruction of certain documents. A litigation hold remains in effect until released by legal counsel and prohibits the destruction of data subject to the hold.
How to request data deletion?
Contact us using the info in the next section.
How to Contact us:
Our main office is located on:
3210 W Bay to Bay Blvd,
Tampa, FL 33629
To email us, please use our contact page , pick any location, click on "send and email" and select "B2B - Corporate contact".