Scheduling, Cancellations, No Shows
Quick Summary for individuals:
- Less than 24H cancellation fee: Half of the cost of booked services
- No show fee: Full amount of the booked services
- We recommend reservations be made up to two weeks in advance for day spa packages. The earliest you do it will give you more chances to get the day and time you prefer, and less chances of gaps between services.
- We reserve the right to require a credit card or Gift Card number to hold your reservation.
For Individual Reservations:
- 48 Hour Notice is highly appreciated.
- There is a 24-hour cancellation policy. If you must cancel, please call at least 24 hours in advance. Late cancellations will be charged 1/2 (one half) the price of scheduled services (to credit card or gift certificate balance).
- No shows will be charged the will be charged the full price of scheduled services (to credit card or gift certificate balance) of scheduled services (to credit card or gift certificate balance).
- For 3 to 5 persons, less than 2 days notice and/or no show will result in 100% of your reserved services.
- For more than 5 persons, less than 3 days notice and/or no show will result in 100% of all your reserved services.
- We will require at least one credit card for group reservations. If a member or members of the group fail to show for their appointment(s), the credit card(s) on file will be charged for the total of these services.
- Prior to your appointment, we send an email reminder, a text message and we call to the phone number you provide. To avoid losing your appointment you must reconfirm either by email,by phone or text message. We reserve the right to cancel your appointment if no confirmation is made.
- Why the no show fee? Treatment time is specially reserved for you. If you fail to show for your appointment it will leave an empty time slot for our technician, and it prevents others from enjoying those services at that time.
- Credit card chargebacks on fees will be sent to collection by a third party agency.