❔ Digital Wallet. What is it? Is it safe?
In a nutshell, a digital wallet is a secure way to store payment information.
This information will be only used with your permission.
Key things to know:
- Credit Card information is stored in our merchant processor secure servers (the company we use to run credit cards). Never in our facilities or own servers.
- We do not write down on paper or computer files credit card information.
- No one has physical access to data storing locations.
- Once a "wallet" is created, we obtain a token (a long random number in this case) to be able charge it.
- No one from our staff can see the credit card number or information.
- This token is only valid for us (Pia Esthetics). This means that even if someone obtains the token it can only be used to charge the card in our name, making it useless for anyone else.
- This token is only usable with computer programs (server to server communication).