❔ After care advice and treatment:
Even though Microblading does not require any special care, clients will need to take care of their eyebrows the first weeks in which the colour is setting and skin is healing.
- After a week, protect your eyebrows from all moisture.
- Avoid working out, saunas, tanning or swimming until healing process is done (4-6 weeks)
- At first, your eyebrows may appear slightly darker than expected; this darker color will fade away by 30-40% after a month.
- Don’t pick any scabs that may have formed from tiny cuts
- Avoid using any glycolic acids.
- Use only distilled water on your face (7-10 days after procedure)
- Apply light layers of Aquaphor ointment or healing balm. (Don’t over apply)
- Avoid makeup on your face for 10 days since this may cause infections.
- Avoid alcohol, ibuprofen and aspirin for 24 hours.