- We recommend reservations be made up to two weeks in advance for day spa packages. The earliest you do it will give you more chances to get the day and time you prefer, and less chances of gaps between services.
- We reserve the right to require a credit card or Gift Card number to hold your reservation.
- 48 Hour Notice is highly appreciated.
- There is a 24-hour cancellation policy. If you must cancel, please call at least 24 hours in advance. Late cancellations will be charged 1/2 (one half) the price of scheduled services (to credit card or gift certificate balance).
- No shows will be charged the will be charged the full price of scheduled services (to credit card or gift certificate balance) of scheduled services (to credit card or gift certificate balance).
- For 3 to 5 persons, less than 2 days notice and/or no show will result in 100% of your reserved services.
- For more than 5 persons, less than 3 days notice and/or no show will result in 100% of all your reserved services.
- We will require at least one credit card for group reservations. If a member or members of the group fail to show for their appointment(s), the credit card(s) on file will be charged for the total of these services.
- Prior to your appointment, we send an email reminder, a text message and we call to the phone number you provide. To avoid losing your appointment you must reconfirm either by email,by phone or text message. We reserve the right to cancel your appointment if no confirmation is made.
- Why the no show fee? Treatment time is specially reserved for you. If you fail to show for your appointment it will leave an empty time slot for our technician, and it prevents others from enjoying those services at that time.
- Credit card chargebacks on fees will be sent to collection by a third party agency.
For Individual Reservations:
- Scheduling, Cancellations, Rescheduling, No shows
- When you arrive at the Spa, please silence your cell phone, end conversations and, speak quietly.
- The minimum age for services is 16 years unless accompanied by an adult.
- We love children, but our spas offer clients the chance to relax in a tranquil setting. As a courtesy to our other guests, please make arrangements for your children.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your service. Arriving late is a breach of etiquette and will reduce precious minutes of your treatment: remember your treatment will end on time so the next client will not be delayed, regardless of how late you start and the full price of your service still will apply
We do not accept checks or third party Gift Certificates.
- Spa Finder: Not accepted/valid
- Groupon: Not Available
- Living Social: Not Available
In a nutshell, a digital wallet is a secure way to store payment information.
This information will be only used with your permission.
Key things to know:
- Credit Card information is stored in our merchant processor secure servers (the company we use to run credit cards). Never in our facilities or own servers.
- We do not write down on paper or computer files credit card information.
- No one has physical access to data storing locations.
- Once a "wallet" is created, we obtain a token (a long random number in this case) to be able charge it.
- No one from our staff can see the credit card number or information.
- This token is only valid for us (Pia Esthetics). This means that even if someone obtains the token it can only be used to charge the card in our name, making it useless for anyone else.
- This token is only usable with computer programs (server to server communication).
We try as much as possible to communicate our policies to our customers. Our goal is to inform you without annoying you.
The information is easily available through our website, emails and lobby.
We would like to remind you, that like with any other TOS (terms of service), agreement, or policies, at the end of the day it is your responsibility to be informed about the place you are doing business with.
For instance, this is how we inform you about our gift certificate policies:
- When you book online - at checkout:
- When you receive an email reminder:
- On our FAQ's - Terms of service:
- At the bottom of the printed Gift Certificates:
- On Our FAQ's - Gift Certificate Policies:
- Printed at the Lobby - Gift Certificate Policies:
- At the bottom of the downloadable Gift Certificates:
- On every advertised promo:
- Payments accepted: Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express and, Cash. We do not accept Checks.
- No refunds on services rendered. If you have any issues please contact us first so we can better help you.
- No refunds on no-show fees and late cancellations. If you have any issues please contact us first so we can better help you.
- Customer agrees not to charge back any credit card payments for services rendered or other fees. In the event that a customer files a charge back or other payment dispute, they will be considered to be in violation of our TOS and may be subject to collection action.
- Returned checks & credit card chargebacks subject to collection fees + max allowed by the State.
- Product refunds/returns accepted within 8 days of purchase with original package.
- All service rates are subject to change without prior notification.
- We are not responsible for typographical or pricing errors, online or printed.
- Offers, discounts or promotions cannot be combined under any circumstances even if not disclosed on the promotion itself.
- Gift certificates cannot be used to buy or redeem offers, discounts or promotions - no exceptions.